WARRANTY FOR FIREARMS AND FIREARM COMPONENTS NOT MANUFACTURED BY BELL ARMAMENT.
1. Bell Armament extends no warranty and is not responsible for any damages due to failure of firearms or firearm components not manufactured by Bell Armament.
2. Used or older parts and firearms, including all C&R Eligible firearms are sold “as-is”.
3. Bell Armament strongly advises having a certified gunsmith inspect, install and/or test all firearms and firearm components prior to use.
4. Owner’s manuals for firearms or firearm components not manufactured by Bell Armament may not accurately or completely reflect the proper procedures for using and/or installing firearms and firearm components.
WARRANTY FOR FIREARMS AND FIREARM COMPONENTS MANUFACTURED BY BELL ARMAMENT
1. New firearms and firearm components are warranted by the manufacturer and product returns/repairs should be arranged directly with the manufacturer.
2. Most manufacturers will require the customer to pay shipping for delivery of a firearm or firearm component for repair. You should expect to be responsible for shipping costs if you have a warranty issue.
3. If the item under an Bell Armament warranty also includes a warrant from another manufacturer on certain items or components, the Bell Armament warranty does not run concurrently with the other manufacturer’s warranty, but begins only upon the expiration of the other manufacturer’s warranty. If the scope or duration of the other manufacturer’s warranty cannot reasonably be determined, then the warranty of Bell Armament will be limited to the warranty described in Section 4 below.
4. For all items under Bell Armament warranty that do not also include a warranty from the manufacturer of a part or component, or where Bell Armament cannot reasonably determine the scope of the applicable manufacturer’s warranty at the time of the claim, Bell Armament warrants that:
5. If the warranted item is purchased in newly manufactured condition (as denoted on the item description available at the time of purchase), it is free of defects in material or workmanship from the date of the original purchase of the item; or
6. If the warranted item is purchase in surplus, salvage or used condition (as denoted on the item description available at the time of purchase), there is no warranty provided by Bell Armament and the obligation of Bell Armament shall be limited to the replacement of such item, only, without further warranty as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
7. Bell Armament’s sole obligation under this warranty, and, to the extent permitted by law, any warranty or condition implied by law shall be the repair or replacement of the parts, without charge, which are, in the case of a warranty provided under Section 3 above, qualified by the terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty, and in the case of a warranty provided under Section 4 above, defective in material or workmanship. At Bell Armament’s sole discretion, a replacement item or order credit may be provided if an item is unrepairable. If a replacement item is provided, the original warranty will remain in effect for the replacement item. Order credit will be provided at the lower of the purchase price or the then current retail value of the item, as determined by Bell Armament.
8. This warranty applies only to the item in the condition as originally sold by Bell Armament. The warranty does not cover: the replacement or refinishing or parts that are subject to normal wear and tear through the lifespan of the item; issues related to the accuracy of any item; and any accessories that come with the item or attachments to the item.
9. This warranty is void if transferred to someone other than the original purchaser of the item, as list on the sale receipt, and is non-transferrable.
10.This warranty does not include shipping costs associated with a warranty claim. You are responsible for shipping the warranty item both to and from Auto Mag Ltd. Co. as necessary to fulfill the terms of the warranty.
11.To make a claim under this warranty, you must return the complete item to Bell Armament You must provide in writing full details of the defect or malfunction, you name, the purchase date, and a copy of your sales receipt (or other proof of purchase).For questions about the warranty or information about making a claim, please contact:
Bell Armament4232 Meadow StreetLoris, South Carolina 29569Telephone: 843-756-3662
12. IN NO EVENT SHALL BELL ARMAMENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CAUSED BY ANY DEFECT OR MALFUNCTION.ADDITIONALLY, BELL ARMAMENT SHALL NOT LIABILE FOR ANY LOSS OF USE DURING THE PERIOD IN WHICH THE ITEM IS INOPERABLE, BEING REPAIRED, OR OTHERWISE AWAITING REPAIR OR PARTS. BELL ARMAMENT MAKES NO WARRANTIES EXCEPT FOR THOSE EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. All disclaimers and limitations of liability shall still apply even if the limited remedy of repair and replacement fails of its essential purpose. This warranty give you special legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages and limitations as to how long any implied warranty may last, so the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to you.
13.Any action against Bell Armament arising from or in connection with an alleged breach of this warranty must be brought within 1 year of the claimed breach.
By visiting our website, you agree that the laws of the State of South Carolina, without regard to the principals of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and Conditions and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Bell Armament.